Fred R. White, CPCU, ARM, CHP
President, Principal Risk Practitioner, Actuary and Founder
Fred White has been actively serving the financial, risk management and related needs of enterprises since 1979. He established Fred R. White Company in 1984. His experience spans a wide range of engagements including but not limited to:
Fred R. White
Risk Practitioner & Actuary
Practicing through Fred R. White Risk Management & Consulting, Inc. & Affiliates
• Enterprise risk management and financial solutions; risk identification, assessment, control, remediation and transfer.
• Risk financing including self-insurance, captive insurance companies, capital markets, risk retention groups, purchasing groups and other forms of non-traditional risk financing; loss reserve analysis for alternative risk financing programs (actuarial analysis).
• Enterprise finance; structured capital transactions.
• Financial and investment analysis.
• Financial risk analysis & management; risk analysis.
• B.S., Business Administration, Oklahoma State University.
• Graduate Business Studies; University of Oklahoma (MBA pursuit interrupted by job transfer )
• Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU), American Institute for CPCU.
• Associate in Risk Management (ARM), Insurance Institute of America.
• Certified Hedge Fund Professional (CHP) with emphasis in Portfolio Analytics, The Hedge Fund Group.
Academics and Designations
Licenses and Certifications
• Risk Manager (Texas)
• Texas Approved Professional [Safety] Source & Field Safety Representative
• Texas General Property and Casualty Agent; Texas Life and Health Insurance Agent, Texas Surplus Lines Agent (relinquished) and Managing General Agent (relinquished)
• Texas All Lines Claims Adjuster (relinquished)
• President/Principal, Fred R. White Company Inc. and affiliates, Carrollton (Dallas), Texas (1984-current)
• Principal/EVP, Robert Hughes Associates, Inc., Dallas, Texas (1979-1985).
• Underwriting Officer, Casualty Underwriting Manager, and Southwest Regional Excess/Umbrella Manager, Chubb Group of Insurance Companies, Dallas, Texas. (1976-1979)
• Casualty Underwriter, Maryland Casualty Company, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. (1973-1976)
• Agent, Allstate, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. (1972-1973)